Gruum shampoo bar offer

Options
Anyone had any oddities when taking up the £1 offer in the latest MSE email? I followed the link and think I've bought a bar (plus a tin to keep it in) - I say "think" because I had some strangeness when checking out. A message popped up saying all discount vouchers had been used - I thought maybe the limited number of offers that MSE had blagged must all have been used and I'd been too slow so have missed out but........ I've had a confirmation email from Gruum saying my order has been successful, I've had a receipt from Paypal, I've got a "Welcome to Gruum" email and I've got an email with a code for a £5 voucher from Gruum. So it looks like I've made a successful order. But I've also got an email from Gruum saying I've got an unfinished basket - with a link that doesn't work.

Have we broken Gruums website?

Comments

• srochford
    Options
    I also signed up for this offer and money was taken from my bank account. I received an email saying it had been dispatched but it hasn't arrived. I've used their contact form on the website but had no reply. I've emailed their support email and also had no reply. They did have an Instagram site but that appears to be dead. Has the company closed down?
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    srochford said:
    I also signed up for this offer and money was taken from my bank account. I received an email saying it had been dispatched but it hasn't arrived. I've used their contact form on the website but had no reply. I've emailed their support email and also had no reply. They did have an Instagram site but that appears to be dead. Has the company closed down?
    That would never surprise me, given the state of the economy and their prices, but not so far, unless it’s very recent and the news hasn’t yet broken.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    srochford said:
    @MSE_Laura_F
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback