Tesco Club Card - missing points

Options
Bitoshi
Bitoshi Posts: 5 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 10 May 2023 at 11:25AM in Shop but don't drop
Hi,
I collected over £7 worth of money and was going to conver it to a voucher, however, yesteraday I noticed that I have a new amount of £1.5 and no vouchers - looks like my points are gone.

I also remember that I had two £4 vouchers about a month ago, but after I used one of them, the other dissapeared from my app. I wasn't sure I had not used it, but after what happen to my £7 worth of points I am convinced that my voucher dissapeared from my app too.

Can you help me understand what happened or how to get my points back? I think I took a screenshot of the £7 points, so I should be able to convince Tesco support, however, they should see themselves on the back end.

Comments

• piker57
    piker57 Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    May is one of the months when they convert points to vouchers. We’re all in the same position as you. Points have been deducted and before the end of the month you’ll see vouchers to the equivalent value appear when you click the voucher button.

No need to contact support unless you don’t have the voucher(s) by the end of the month
  • MSE_James
    MSE_James Posts: 1,184 Community Admin
    First Post First Anniversary Cashback Cashier Newshound!
    Options
    The old Clubcard app used to indicate when the quarterly points-to-vouchers process was under way, so it was obvious what was happening. The new combined Tesco app doesn't seem to have any indication - the points just vanish
    Official MSE Forum Team member.
    Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Bitoshi
    Bitoshi Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you piker57 and MSE_James.

I'll get online and speak to Tesco support and update this thread if I have more details.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback