PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Old Style Daily Sunday 07 May 2023

Options
Gers
Gers Posts: 12,096 Forumite
First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
edited 7 May 2023 at 9:08AM in Old style MoneySaving
Good morning folks. 

Well, what a day it was yesterday. I watched every minute of the coverage, my friends did a park run and a swim first thing whilst I didn't. 😀 After an enormous picky lunch and tea another set of friends arrived to join in the fun. Lots of wine drunk, lots of chat and a huge amount of laughing. Great day all round. Such a shame about the weather in London, we had bright and warm sunshine here. 

Today will be much less boozy and festive. The house is still quiet, I'm the only one moving around. Four pairs of trainers at the front door tells me that the son, who went clubbing late in the evening, is home and brought three friends to stay over. Must all be sleeping on his bedroom floor. 😂

My thoughts are with our poorlies. I hope that everyone enjoyed the coronation. Happy Sunday to all. 

Comments

• RosyRed
    RosyRed Posts: 3,106 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hope you have a lovely time dp1 x

:heartsmil 'A woman is like a teabag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water'. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback