3 Month Disney+ subscription (best use)

Options
williamcroome
williamcroome Posts: 36 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
edited 4 May 2023 at 12:56PM in Shop but don't drop
As part of a purchase of DisneyLand tickets I received a link to activate a 3 month free Disney+. Which is worth approx between £18 - £24 (based on monthly or yearly subscription context)
However only last month my annual subscription renewed. 
So I am thinking there are two possible ways to make best use.
1. Wait for a year. Cancel or Pause my current annual subscription and use the 3 months
2. Sell the 3  month to someone for slightly under the value they would pay, 

Questions to anyone who may have had this same scenario.
Option 1. How long does the link to get activation code last for or if I activate the link how long do I have to use the activation code.
Option 2. There are two stages. One is a link where I put my booking reference in to get an activation code. And then I guess you get the activation code to enter when subscribing to Disney+. When do I need to add personal details that might prevent me selling to someone else. Is it at the point to getting activation code or is this code when received "vanilla".

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Pmd the team to move to an actual board as it’s not been posted on one. 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • williamcroome
    williamcroome Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 4 May 2023 at 12:48PM
    Options
    Thanks - I thought I had posted on the Shopping and Freebies board. I just seen that I need to move it to a sub board....not that any really match the description

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks - I thought I had posted on the Shopping and Freebies board. I just seen that I need to move it to a sub board....not that any really match the description

Yes, that’s correct. It always needs a sub board and shopping & freebies is just a main header. It’s been moved to shop but drop for you now. 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback