..........was how Kirsty Young described Martin today:eek: . She was telling listeners to her BBC Radio 2 programme that Martin will the guest on Friday lunch.

She told us that Martin will be talking about insurance.
Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.

Replies

• bridiejbridiej Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMAO!! :D

Dont know about shouty one, more like the only one who can cram more words into a minute than Patrick Moore!! :D

I just pop in now and then.... :)
    transcribing
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    bridiej wrote:
    Dont know about shouty one, more like the only one who can cram more words into a minute than Patrick Moore!! :D
    Yeah but he makes more sense. :D I never did understand the big bang theory.:confused:
  • Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if in Moneysaving Towers they all had to sit in referencial silence and listen to The Shouty One today :p

Or, in good moneysaving style, will Martin make them take their lunch break between 1.00 and 1.40 on these Fridays?

mmm second thoughts he probably doesn't let them have a lunch break ;)

Missed it myself, will need to listen tonight :o
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES