Hi everyone,
I have an adult placement in my home from my local authority. I am not under a specific scheme but do similar work as shared lives, foster care but not within the council scheme. I can’t seem to find out on HMRC if I can still claim the qualifying care tax relief if I’m not under the a scheme? 
The government website isn’t clear to me if all placements need to be under a scheme to qualify.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools