Help with British Gas Seg application
I'm trying to apply for the Seg tariff through British Gas (can't use Octopus as no MCS but have Flexi Orb) but I am getting slightly confused by the application form. You can view the form here....
It ask for your MPAN for your electricity supply meter, which I have from my bill but it also ask for a serial number and export supply number MPAN. Is this not the same as the other MPAN as it all goes through the same smart meter?
I have a Generation meter (Emlite ECA2) alongside the inverter but that has no option to view the export figure, so I'm confused as to what other MPAN number they require.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards