We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Crowdology payouts

Paypal payouts not being made and show as pending.  I don't know if others are having problems but I have two payouts pending and no response to my query re where the money is.  I looked on TrustPilot and there seem to be several people reporting the same issue.  I've checked my PayPal account and my competition/survey email address is definitely listed on there. It's not a site I use a lot and won't do any more surveys for the moment. 
2026 Decluttering and redistribution 972/1526 Major job list 230/500 Total 1202/2026 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅(🏅)
2026 Tuesday weight loss 0
2026 1p Challenge 283/365
2026 NSD Feb 10/28 Mar 7/31 April 8/30 May 6/31June 7/30 July 6/31 Aug 9/31Sep 14/30 Oct 1/31

Comments

  • GrannyKate
    GrannyKate Posts: 2,203
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I eventually got paid yesterday although no response to my query to them. There seems to be a deduction as well for using PayPal. 
    2026 Decluttering and redistribution 972/1526 Major job list 230/500 Total 1202/2026 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅(🏅)
    2026 Tuesday weight loss 0
    2026 1p Challenge 283/365
    2026 NSD Feb 10/28 Mar 7/31 April 8/30 May 6/31June 7/30 July 6/31 Aug 9/31Sep 14/30 Oct 1/31
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.