Need a solicitor to repay an Equity Loan?


I am trying to repay my final Equity Loan I took out with housing association. They insist I need a solicitor to repay the loan due to anti money laundering checks? The loan repayment will be ~£20,000. I can not find anything for private individuals. Is anyone aware of this, I do not want to pay any solicitor fees on top of Admin fees and valuation fees.

I am happy to provide proof of funds and ID direct to them, in person if need be, There head office is an hours drive away.

Thank you


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools