We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I did win something in Jan after all
redfox5
Posts: 28,003 Forumite
After thinking it was a dry January I've just received a last attempt to contact you email from Money Magpie
I've won a Horlicks Health Shake bundle from this post - https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6415052/e-23-01-win-a-horlicks-healthy-shakes-bundle-simple-rc
Thanks @mouse400
I've won a Horlicks Health Shake bundle from this post - https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6415052/e-23-01-win-a-horlicks-healthy-shakes-bundle-simple-rc
Thanks @mouse400
Wins in 2023 - 35
Wins in 2022 - 43
Wins in 2021 - 62
Wins in 2020 - 68
Wins in 2019 - 5
Wins in 2022 - 43
Wins in 2021 - 62
Wins in 2020 - 68
Wins in 2019 - 5
18
Comments
-
well done
please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
1 -
Always nice to find a hidden win.
Congratulations!Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.1 -
well doneNov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
March 26 - Easter egg
April 26 - £50
May 26 - Book
Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £301 -
Well done xxx💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖1 -
Well done1
-
YAY, excellent news. I hope it's the first of loads this year. xxx1
-
Well done
Liz xx1 -
Congrats! I never win anything hopefully in 2023 it might win something
1 -
Well done!1
-
Well done
MFW 2022 #88: £6620/£6000
MFW 2023 #38: £13242.13/£6000
MFW 2024 #38: £15792.12./£9000
MFW 2025 #38: £16090.54/£7500
MFW 2026 #38: £13735.05/£9500
Thank you to all competition posters1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


