Free water butt kits - South West Water Customers

Options
PL9Bird
PL9Bird Posts: 2 Newbie
First Post
edited 24 February 2023 at 5:09PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
South West Water seem to giving away 100 litre and 200 litre water butt kits to customers again. Last year they ran out really fast so not sure how quick you need to be. 

Sorry, it won't let me post a link as I'm new but go to South West Water's website, click the 'Every drop counts' button

and fill out a brief survey about your water use at home (make sure you say you have a garden and use mains water).  You should get offered some home widgets and the option of a water butt kit.  

It says a 20 week lead time but my mum ordered hers last month and got it this week.  I requested mine yesterday so hopefully it will be here soon!   B)

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Brie
    Brie Posts: 10,036 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Drat - although I'm in the SW I'm not a SWW customer.  And my water company doesn't currently have any water saving devices that I can get.  Strangely I get referred to "GetWaterFit" and when I try to register with them they say my post code isn't correct!!
    "Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”
  • PL9Bird
    Options
    Ah, that's a shame.  Looks like GetWaterFit look after various water companies and are also connected to Save Water Save Money so maybe you could try going through their site instead? www.savewatersavemoney.co.uk  
  • FishFras
    Options
    Most be all gone already. I didn’t get offered the water butt, just a toilet sticker 😢
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback