Help to get a loan please

Options
Hi,

I am looking for an unsecured loan of 6k. I have a rubbish credit history. Just wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere for me to go?

Thanks in advance, Laura.:snow_laug

Comments

• lea76
    lea76 Posts: 209 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

I have a poor credit history too and have just got a loan with black horse. it is a higher interest rate though i think its about 18% :eek:

They were nice and helpful i applied online but had to go in and see them to sign documents and take ID which they never asked to see when i got there!!!!! (i could have been anyone!!!) money was in bank 3 days later

Good Luck:rudolf:
  • sunshine6650
    Options
    lea76. How much was the loan for if you dont mind me asking? I was going to get one to cover a loan with my bank, the interest there is high. I too have poor credit. I tried with Northern Rock & didnt get one yet i own a house etc..I currently have about 7k loan & pay about £220 per moth but wanna start to over pay it.

x
    2010 is my DO IT year! grow own bits,savvy shopping,organised!!Get a hobby!!! be fit!! be happy!!
    Saving all change & paying off debts!!
    constantly looking to save money!!! all help needed!!
  • lea76
    lea76 Posts: 209 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi it was only for £2500 but they said i could have more if i needed it. I am paying £95 a month for 3 years. not sure if thats any better than what you have got already??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure