Live in England, work in Scotland - what tax do I pay??

Hi Forumites, I've got a puzzler going on here.

I live in England (since birth...) but now work for NHS Scotland. My salary is about to tip over into the Scottish 41% higher tax threshold, but since I live in England am I taxed at the England rates or the Scottish rates?

Thanks in advance.


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools