We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
National Rail 2 for 1 tickets
gymguy2017
Posts: 30
Forumite
Evening all. Does anyone know much about the rail 2 for 1 tickets for London tourist attractions. My query is specific to the Tower of London attraction (https://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/tower-of-london).
3 family members have travelled from Newcastle to London to visit. I live in London. To get 2 x 2for 1 (4 adult entry tickets for the price of paying for 2 adult entry tickets), would I (as a Londoner) just buy a ticket from a local train station to the closest train station to Tower of London (London Fenchurch Station)?
3 family members have travelled from Newcastle to London to visit. I live in London. To get 2 x 2for 1 (4 adult entry tickets for the price of paying for 2 adult entry tickets), would I (as a Londoner) just buy a ticket from a local train station to the closest train station to Tower of London (London Fenchurch Station)?
0
Comments
-
When are you visiting? Until the end of March, there's also a 2-for-1 offer if you travel to the Tower of London by TfL (and can prove it on the app)
https://tfl.gov.uk/corporate/terms-and-conditions/historic-royal-palaces-terms-and-conditions-for-2-for-1-ticket-offer
testing 1230 -
(I know this is an old post)
I used a 2 for 1 rail deal from that link this weekend, to Kew Gardens. It says in the terms what rail tickets are acceptable. Seems to rule out tapping contactless, but other than that, you just show your rail ticket for entry.
Really is a bargain.
I'm a Forum Ambassador on the housing, mortgages & student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
