Remove very old charging order from 2007

in Loans
4 replies 230 views
mrs1978mrs1978 Forumite
63 Posts
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
Hi can anyone help.
Debt originally with Egg card.
Then moved to Barclaycard
Which I have both ref: 
Then moved to Eversheds 2012.
I've called them all and a solicitors dydren fairfax they suggested but cannot find this debt. 
No clue if ever paid as not with husband now and can't ask. So have no evidence other than refs. 

I need to remove the charge as desperately trying to remortgage. 

Help ? 
:o any help is much appreciated


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin and MSE campaign win

April's 20% energy price guarantee hike postponed

MSE News

Childcare budget boost

More support for children from nine months and those on Universal Credit

MSE News

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools