Wowcher contact details

Options
Hello - I have mistakenly ordered a wowcher but I believe I have 14 days to cancel. However I can't find any contact details - the link I've found just sends me into a continuous loop! Now I'm panicking I won't get my money back. Please help. TIA

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 3 January 2023 at 2:47PM
    Options
    Hello - I have mistakenly ordered a wowcher but I believe I have 14 days to cancel. However I can't find any contact details - the link I've found just sends me into a continuous loop! Now I'm panicking I won't get my money back. Please help. TIA
    Contact details are on their website. 

How do I contact you?

How do I contact you?
    The best way to contact us about a specific order is via WhatsApp.

If you're viewing this page on mobile, message our advisors by clicking the WhatsApp logo below.

Or, if you're on a desktop machine then scan this QR code with your mobile's camera to access our WhatsApp that way.

Twitter and Facebook queries are answered between 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday www.twitter.com/wowcher_support  www.facebook.com/wowcher.co.uk 

You can use out contact form under your order here: https://secure.wowcher.co.uk/myaccount/csform

I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback