PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

O/S Daily Monday 19/12/22

Options
Good morning, I'm up early after a bad night, taking pain killers with my coffee.  All my aches and pains are giving me gyp.
However, the tablets will work their magic, to a degree.
What's also magic is the way that the snow and ice have disappeared, it's wonderful.  I know it was forecast but still good to see.
I'm visiting an elderly friend this morning, it'll be the last time before Christmas.  She'll be ok though, she has a good family, and is living in sheltered accommodation.
There are are couple of cards I have to deliver locally as well, that won't take long.
I cleared a bit of ironing yesterday, though I'm doing less of that these days, careful hanging and folding saves some ironing. (one of my Dils has been telling me that for years!)
Thinking of our poorly or sad people today, take care folks.

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport