Ring door bell thwarting Secret Santa

Options
Santa tells me he has two Secret Santa presents to deliver to recipients who have ring door bells.

He is struggling to disguise his identity. (I know all Santas dress the same, but you know....). He can obviously park his sleigh round the corner, it's the walking up the path that is the problem. 

The elves are too busy to make the delivery on his behalf and in any case they would be identified as this particular Santa's elves.

Any bright ideas? 
I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

Comments

• kayleighali
    Options
    Good old covid mask and a wooly hat? That'd cover the majority of Santa's face and hair. A pair of sunnies can be used aswell if Santa has particularly distinctive eyes.

Failing that, I am sure B&M/Home Bargains sell Santa costumes relatively cheap :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback