We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Tui 12 Days of Christmas Chat

HOPE THERE IS NOT A CHAT THREAD FOR THIS ALREADY (if there is, apologies for jumping it but can't find it)

Not only I can't enter the competition but I cannot even moan under it, hence this thread.
Please help. Thanks in advance.                                                     

Thanks to those who help us to win !
<3

Comments

  • redfox5
    redfox5 Posts: 28,018 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I have to keep copy and pasting the link into a new tab, sometimes more than once. Then when I click on the number I get a pop up instead of that stupid page with the snow and I can enter. 
    Wins in 2023 - 35
    Wins in 2022 - 43
    Wins in 2021 - 62
    Wins in 2020 - 68
    Wins in 2019 - 5
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,221 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I tried to post an advent app starting today 1st Dec but I think it didn't get into the Advent calendar. It's for the Las Iguanas. 
    If anyone finds where it went, pls let me know or better still let an organiser know.
    Obviously I'm not fit for posting.
    In any case Best of Luck for this one and all the rest.
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • AC55
    AC55 Posts: 6,089 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    I tried to post an advent app starting today 1st Dec but I think it didn't get into the Advent calendar. It's for the Las Iguanas. 
    If anyone finds where it went, pls let me know or better still let an organiser know.
    Obviously I'm not fit for posting.
    In any case Best of Luck for this one and all the rest.
    I saw it in the advent section like half an hour ago so it was definitely there 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.