Best option to Debt
I have got myself into some financial problems. I currently have several loans and wondered what my options are going forward.
I am paying these each month, but I am struggling with it. I am hoping to sell my house soon, so I should be able to clear the debt then, but what are my options until this happens. I do not want to go down the IVA route as I am intending to get a mortgage again in the future. I was thinking of a consolidation loan, but I don’t know how these work and don’t think any company would lend me anymore money, even though I wouldn’t be any further in debt by doing this.
Any help would be appreciate as I really don’t know where to turn with this.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards