John Lewis Christmas Garlands

Options
Lilyrose04
Lilyrose04 Posts: 1 Newbie
Recently bought what I thought were artificial garlands from John Lewis, pricy but I thought I’d be using them for years. When they arrived they were fresh foliage. 
They were called Real on the wed site, but others were called jolly and artificial ones on other websites we’re called real feel etc.By using the Add to Basket button you bypass all the warnings about it being perishable and so non-returnable, so you don’t  see the terms you’re buying under.
John Lewis have said tough. Do I have any way to get my money back? 
If nothing else I’d like to make other people aware of the perils of the Add to Basket button. 

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It does say it’s real though. And on the filters on the left hand side there are 2 options (real and imitation)

Product specification
    brand
    John Lewis
    country of origin
    UK
    dimensions
    L2m
    material
    Natural fir, ribbon, cones, berries, cinnamon sticks
    tree type
    Real.

pmd the team to move this to an actual board as it’s currently not on one. 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback