Make £2023 in 2023

Options

Comments

• Lanky_larry
    Options
    Yes please :) 

Debt Free Diary:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6413437/old-member-returning-in-tough-times

Current Challenges:
    Pay off all debt by Xmas 2023 - £3675 / £3675 OFFICIALLY DEBT FREE AS OF 02/05/2023 

• avscomps
    Options
    Please count me in - I did quite well making a bit extra in 2022 but having a target to aim for will really help!
  • annabanana82
    Options
    Can I join please? I started surveys this year and earned nearly £700, need to be a bit more focused this coming year, especially if I'd like a family holiday 
    Make £2023 in 2023 (#36) £3479.30/£2023

Make £2024 in 2024...
  • sams247
    sams247 Posts: 1,112 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Ooh Can I join please?  Used to be very active here, long time away but now I'm back and keen to get saving
      To those who are given much, much is expected
    1. PiggyBankShaker
      Options
      One of my big earners in 2022 has been the free shares in Trading212. I have two referral codes left if anyone wants them. You deposit £1 (which you can immediately withdraw) and you get a free share valued between £10 and £100, which you can also sell straight away or sell.
      • Mortgage over-payments to date: = £16,746
      • Original redemption date: August 2043
      • Current redemption date: July 2041
      • Debt: £15,930
      • Savings: £12,430
    2. Bennettxoxo
      Options
      I'll join please :blush:
      Mortgage start: £121,500 Dec 19
    3. lindos90
      lindos90 Posts: 3,208 Forumite
      Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
      Options
      After a bit of a moneysaving hiatus (due to one thing and another) I think I'd like to join in too please! Occasionally I have a sortout and sell a few things on FB Marketplace and do the odd survey, but I think this might help me to be a bit more consistent :) 
      I've not done it before, do we have to keep a running total on our profile or something? I've often seen things on the bottom of peoples posts, but I've never quite understood it. 
    4. sh11acg
      Options
      Count me in! I’d love to join the challenge. Best of luck everyone! 
    5. Lanky_larry
      Options
      lindos90 said:
      After a bit of a moneysaving hiatus (due to one thing and another) I think I'd like to join in too please! Occasionally I have a sortout and sell a few things on FB Marketplace and do the odd survey, but I think this might help me to be a bit more consistent :) 
      I've not done it before, do we have to keep a running total on our profile or something? I've often seen things on the bottom of peoples posts, but I've never quite understood it. 
      You can add a signature in edit profile, signature settings, or you can just track in the thread xx
      Debt Free Diary:
      https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6413437/old-member-returning-in-tough-times

Current Challenges:
      Pay off all debt by Xmas 2023 - £3675 / £3675 OFFICIALLY DEBT FREE AS OF 02/05/2023 

6. Am I able to join please?
    Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
    • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
    • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
    • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
    • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
    • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
    • 173.1K Life & Family
    • 248K Travel & Transport
    • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure