Wilkos 12% Off MSE Code

I placed an order with Wilkos and various codes/discounts where applied - MSW12
but Wilkos have now cancelled the order due to "Technical Issues" and now cannot re use the code as their site believes I have already used it.

Comments

• I placed an order too using one of the codes yesterday morning. That same afternoon Wilco email to say the order had been cancelled - either by me (no) or because of stock issues (no again as everything is still showing in stock). They have still not yet refunded my money, this could take up to 5 days…by which time ‘surprise’ the discount code will have expired.  
  • Del44 said:
    I placed an order too using one of the codes yesterday morning. That same afternoon Wilco email to say the order had been cancelled - either by me (no) or because of stock issues (no again as everything is still showing in stock). They have still not yet refunded my money, this could take up to 5 days…by which time ‘surprise’ the discount code will have expired.  
    I've complained via email...so we will see what they say
  • MSE_Laura_F
    MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,567
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    MSE Staff
    Hi @JustJus1701 and @Del44,

Thanks for flagging this.

We're very sorry to hear that Wilko cancelled your orders. There was a technical error on Wilko's end on Wednesday morning where multiple codes were being added to an order, and we learned that Wilko is cancelling these orders without explanation. This is not the experience we'd like for our users, so the MSE Deals team is investigating this with Wilko as we speak.

I'll add an update here once I have one.

Apologies,

MSE Laura F
  • Hi, after complaining Wilkos have given me a 20% off discount code. Got a better deal in the end.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback