Dunelm refund policy

Options
maggiegb
maggiegb Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 1 November 2022 at 4:23PM in Shop but don't drop
I bought two photo frames, kept one and returned the other. At the same time I bought some curtains which I  returned (unopened) as they were the wrong colour. I asked for a refund and was told they would only refund cost of curtains less refund on frame and I would have to buy something to the cost of the frame. Their receipt clearly says they offer refunds. Help!

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options

Did you meet the below criteria? Paid the same way for all items? Unopened packaging?

Please note that all refunds will be made back to the original tender type. For your protection, refunds to credit or debit cards will only be processed if the cardholder is present.

Please note, items must:

• Be unused and in their original condition (including all packaging and tags intact)
    • Have proof of purchase such as receipt or order confirmation. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to provide a refund or exchange. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback