PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Vegan Christmas Selection Box

I hope this is the best place to ask.

I'm hoping to find a nice Selection Box for a guest on Christmas Day.   Cadbury's etc. are probably not Vegan and I'll be really pleased to have any suitable alternative - just a wee gift.  If possible it would be good to be able to purchase at any of the big supermarkets/locally, thank you.

Comments

• You are far more likely to find them in the smaller shops or online. I think Hotel Chocolat do one. Maybe Holland and Barrett? Unbelievably Vegan* H-Box | Hotel Chocolat

• Thanks very much Wicked_Lady.  It's encouraging because I was not sure if such a gift existed and I am eager to find something suitable.
  • Skintoap
    Skintoap Posts: 53
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    If you have Holland and Barratt near you, they usually stock the Booja Booja selection box. It’s not cheap, but is Vegan. 
  • jamanda
    jamanda Posts: 968
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I used to buy my vegan mum a lovely box from Hotel Chocolat.  Pricey but apparently lovely.  If you go on their website you can look for the vegan products.
  • Skintoap said:
    If you have Holland and Barratt near you, they usually stock the Booja Booja selection box. It’s not cheap, but is Vegan. 

Thanks Skintoap.  There is a Holland and Barratt quite close to me and I'll check it out.

Just checked and my nearest Holland and Barratt have five in stock - will be able to go tomorrow, thank you.

• Spoilt for choice now - thank you very much.
  • zaxdog
    zaxdog Posts: 774
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    If you want to support a smaller business try the Oban Chocolate Company. They do amazing choccies that my vegan parents love and they also do a vegan hot chocolate mix. 
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 11,958
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    zaxdog said:
    If you want to support a smaller business try the Oban Chocolate Company. They do amazing choccies that my vegan parents love and they also do a vegan hot chocolate mix. 

I've just been up to Oban for some shopping, didn't go as far as this but didn't know about them!  Thanks, I'll make sure to call in next time. 
  • Seconding the recommendation for booja booja chocolates, they are delicious. 
  • Gers said:
    zaxdog said:

I've just been up to Oban for some shopping, didn't go as far as this but didn't know about them!  Thanks, I'll make sure to call in next time. 
    Me too -  Is now on my 'To do' list for my next visit to Oban. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback