becoming Octopus money coach

Hello all, 
I sometimes ponder doing the Octopus Money Coach training. 
Anyone done it? 
What did you think? 
Is picking up work after the training easy enough?

I can find no opinions online from people who have done it... perhaps they are being monitored in some way. 
Any honest opinions?

Cheers

Comments

• Did you find anyone that has done this?  Did you end up going for it?  I'm looking at joining myself so interested in any insights!
  • A way to find out maybe to perhaps find their linkedin page and find people who are doing that role from their company page and reach out to them. 

From what I understand of the role, it's a self-employed role where you only get paid on the work you do so you will probably need to have the motivation and work ethic to attract clients and get referrals. I think their model is to get into employers where you can offer their services as a financial wellbeing benefit. 

They may be able to send referrals to you but I imagine they will want you to help them build their client base too. 

It's certainly an area with growth opportunity but because it's quite new, you are going to find limited views on this outside the people that are actually doing it.  

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback