We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Bauer competition

i had a email last friday to say i had won a Bauer competition, its for sky glass tv and subscription, they wanted me to send id and addy conformation, which i did ..... have not had anything back from them yet ,is this normal and how long do i wait ??

Comments

• AC55
    AC55 Posts: 3,608
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    rincey said:
    i had a email last friday to say i had won a Bauer competition, its for sky glass tv and subscription, they wanted me to send id and addy conformation, which i did ..... have not had anything back from them yet ,is this normal and how long do i wait ??
    Did they respond with a 'Thanks I'll send this over to sky' type message? If not, I would probably just send an email checking if they've received your ID. 

It was about a week and a bit between me sending my ID and a representative of sky then giving me a call to confirm what colour tv i'd like etc. Then after that it was about a week for Sky themselves to email me asking me to call and arrange delivery. 

Hope this helps!

• rincey
    rincey Posts: 177
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    this is what the email said ....In order for us to begin to process your prize, we first need to check you have passed our terms and conditions – please can you send me proof of address (in the form of Driving licence or Utility Bill) AND ID (in the form of a driving licence/passport) via email. 

Once we have checked your ID and proof of address, and if you have passed our T’s and C’s, we will be able to send your details over to Sky who will fulfil your prize. 

i send the requested things stright away and have not heard anything since .

think ill mail them and make sure it was received .. thanks AC55.

• rincey
    rincey Posts: 177
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Had a call from sky today so all is good 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business