We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Remembering a lovely comper.
Comments
-
Aww Ive only just seen this. RIP sweetheart. Thank you for all you did for us on here.
1 -
Not been on here for ages and have just seen this very sad news. God bless Maddy and may you rest in peace. Lots of love from TPD aka The Plush Doormat xxx
Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners~Laurence Sterne
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others~George Orwell1 -
I have taken a long break from comping, many years and just getting back into the swing of things.
I remember Granny Biker well. A true comping legend. Thankful for the time she dedicated to the forum.
May she RIP.1 -
Ah, I've just seen this - what a shame
She was one of the names I remember from a long time ago (I've been coming for 16 years now)
RIP Granny Biker
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competitions boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 20100
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

