We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Top Cashback query
Makingabobor2
Posts: 5,003
Forumite
Quick question...I've been on TCB for a few years, but not used it recently. If I use Ebay through it for example, do I still get my Nectar points as well, or would I have to forgo them in favour of cashback? Same for Sainsburys, or Tesco clubcard? I've usually only used TCB for big purchases like travel etc.
Making the debt go down and savings go up
LBM 2015 - debt £57K / Now £25,664....its going down
Mortgage Free December 9th 2024! 18mths ahead of schedule.
Studies/surveys October £ 64.19
Decluttering items 1400/2025. 443/2026
Books read 2025/23 2026- 22 (target is 52)
Jigsaws done 20 in 2025. 5 in 2026
My debt free diary...https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6396218/we-will-get-this-debt-d£own-the-savings-up
LBM 2015 - debt £57K / Now £25,664....its going down
Mortgage Free December 9th 2024! 18mths ahead of schedule.
Challenges
EF £290/3000Studies/surveys October £ 64.19
Decluttering items 1400/2025. 443/2026
Books read 2025/23 2026- 22 (target is 52)
Jigsaws done 20 in 2025. 5 in 2026
My debt free diary...https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6396218/we-will-get-this-debt-d£own-the-savings-up
0
Comments
-
I've been credited Nectar points when I've shopped on Ebay through TCB. I don't know about Sainsburys or Tesco clubcard though.Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.1 -
Thanks, that's good to knowMaking the debt go down and savings go up
LBM 2015 - debt £57K / Now £25,664....its going down
Mortgage Free December 9th 2024! 18mths ahead of schedule.Challenges
EF £290/3000
Studies/surveys October £ 64.19
Decluttering items 1400/2025. 443/2026
Books read 2025/23 2026- 22 (target is 52)
Jigsaws done 20 in 2025. 5 in 2026
My debt free diary...https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6396218/we-will-get-this-debt-d£own-the-savings-up0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards