We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Breville Iced Coffee Game
JennyWren29
Posts: 76
Forumite
Has anyone received an email from Newell Brands that they'd won a Breville Iced Coffee starter pack from entering a game?
I don't remember the competition and couldn't find it on their socials.
I don't remember the competition and couldn't find it on their socials.
2016: Luxury Chalet Holiday in France for 10 people (worth £30.000)
2019: Instytutum skincare (worth £500)
2020: Allies of Skin serums (worth £300)
2019: Instytutum skincare (worth £500)
2020: Allies of Skin serums (worth £300)
0
Comments
-
Yes I just received it. I think, from the dregs of my memory, it was a sponsored ad type form on Instagram or Facebook, rather than a "game"?Comping wins 2022: 115 (£12,109)
Comping wins 2021: 109 (£6700)1 -
Thank you! Yeah I think that jogs my memory 😅Medic994 said:Yes I just received it. I think, from the dregs of my memory, it was a sponsored ad type form on Instagram or Facebook, rather than a "game"?2016: Luxury Chalet Holiday in France for 10 people (worth £30.000)
2019: Instytutum skincare (worth £500)
2020: Allies of Skin serums (worth £300)1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards