Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

E: 14/10 4:00pm Win ££££ Make Me A Winner (9 free entries)

edited 17 October at 11:01AM in Game over
31 replies 40.1K views
Comping_RichComping_Rich Forumite
14.2K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
Forumite
edited 17 October at 11:01AM in Game over
https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-radio/competitions/win/make-me-a-winner/

Win huge cash prizes every weekday on Make Me A Winner

You can be the one who wins thousands of pounds on Absolute Radio, KISS, Magic & Planet Rock.

Every weekday on Absolute Radio, KISS, Magic & Planet Rock we’re giving you the chance to get your hands on massive tax-free prizes on Make Me A Winner!

If we call you after 4pm, answer within 5 rings but don’t say hello… say “Make Me A Winner” to win our daily prize.

Stay At Home | Protect The NHS | Save Lives 
Stay Alert | Control The Virus | Save Lives 
Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Replies

• Ladyluck58Ladyluck58 Forumite
    204 Posts
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts
    Forumite
    Competition currently not open