We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

What Daily comp winds you up when entering.

Options
The Gordon Ramsey comp on the mag dailies I am glad to see the back of, that phot was horrendous.
Won't complain if I win a voucher though.
I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus

Comments

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,913 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    JamboDP said:
    The Gordon Ramsey comp on the mag dailies I am glad to see the back of, that phot was horrendous.
    Won't complain if I win a voucher though.
    I bookmark any dailies I like and would like to enter and put them in date order.
    There are a few I skip past and think, I'll do that later, but rarely do 😆 
    I've got the J2O, Cake Escape bookmarked ending 02/09, it just feels like a lot of effort (it's not that bad at all!) But I've mentally written it off most days 🤣 
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • Lilaclion
    Options
    Not a daily but I always feel a bit narked at that woman who won't let you post the answers to her competitions but insists you tick the box to sign up to her crappy emails...stupid smug faced woman. (Sorry I may have had a bit too much wine B) )
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,370 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    That picture is back to haunt me.

I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.5K Spending & Discounts