Drydan fairfax eurido slc debt

lioness123lioness123 Forumite
74 Posts
Ninth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
Forumite
Hi my OH has a debt of £2234 hes paying £10.00 p/m...  Theyve asked for incime exoenditure form...  They want household income including mine.  I font want to do this  as its his debt..  Can he just fill in his details wage a expenditure few bills... The house is mine..  I bought b4 our  relationship. 
Will they ask for copies of all bills,  nenefits,  banl statements or do they take it  from just the form yiu fill in...  
Hes thinking of movibg hospistal afress to his mums so he can say hes single and just show his wage and few expenses... 

Replies

• edited 24 August 2022 at 5:52PM
    sourcratessourcrates Forumite
    26.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 24 August 2022 at 5:52PM
    Basically they can ask for the moon, its up to you whether you give them the time of day, or not, you are under no obligation to fill in anything, for anyone.

A simple email telling them you won`t be filling in any silly forms will suffice.
    Ex MSE Board Guide.

More than a third of IVA`s fail....fact.
    Could A Debt Relief Order help you ?
    Never pay a fee for a Debt Management Plan.
    For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.
  • DjangoUnchainedDjangoUnchained Forumite
    202 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    i always tell them to just get stuffed, it always worked for me.
  • lioness123lioness123 Forumite
    74 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    If you dont fill in the form they cant complete a finacoal assessment  for the next payment plan...  Dont they issue  proceedings
  • edited 25 August 2022 at 7:45PM
    sourcratessourcrates Forumite
    26.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 25 August 2022 at 7:45PM

You have posted on here for advice, if they send you a financial form to fill in, what they want to know is if the payment you are offering is affordable or not, its nothing to do with issuing proceedings if you don`t comply.

I`m not a fan of sharing such information with debt collection companies, but if it gets them off you back, well heh,

Simply make the paperwork show what you want it to show, you don`t have to back it up with evidence, don`t put too much thought into it, if you want to pay £10 a month, make your disposable income £10 a month, its pretty easy to do.

Its not a legal assessment of your means, its fodder for a debt collector to swallow, be creative.
    Ex MSE Board Guide.

More than a third of IVA`s fail....fact.
    Could A Debt Relief Order help you ?
    Never pay a fee for a Debt Management Plan.
    For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.