my jar redress

Options
has anyone else recieved their redress payment.   i had an email saying i was entitled.    i provided my bank details.    i recieved nothing.    i have emailed them to ask what’s happening of which they told me payment was made on the 18th july.   i keep getting the same email over and over stating it has been paid.   the phone line is busy and i have left answer phone messages with no response.   i know its only just over £100 but that would really help me right now.  

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Check you gave them the correct details.
  • alexadkins83
    Options
    how can i check as i asked for those details in an email but they confirmed no details.   my gut is saying this company is dodgy.   i cant find anyone who has recieved it
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You'd submit a SAR.
  • superbigal
    superbigal Posts: 601 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 11 August 2022 at 3:38PM
    Options
    has anyone else recieved their redress payment.   i had an email saying i was entitled.    i provided my bank details.    i recieved nothing.    i have emailed them to ask what’s happening of which they told me payment was made on the 18th july.   i keep getting the same email over and over stating it has been paid.   the phone line is busy and i have left answer phone messages with no response.   i know its only just over £100 but that would really help me right now.  

You sure it is over £100 and not the penny in the pound payout everyone is actually receiving.  That way if you are only due less than £2 you won't waste any time on it.
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,878 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 12 August 2022 at 11:42AM
    Options
    Harrisons Recovery are dealing with this, they confirm any actual redress will only be 1p - 2p in the pound, so it may have been paid, and you have not noticed it.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • alexadkins83
    Options
    Harrisons Recovery are dealing with this, they confirm any actual redress will only be 1p - 2p in the pound, so it may have been paid, and you have not noticed it.
    no i haven’t recieved payment.   my total loans were over 4k that’s why my payment was £128.00 but nothing been recieved.   does anyone know what my next step of action would be as its alot of money for myself to loose and i ring harrison’s and their line is busy.  
  • alexadkins83
    Options

You sure it is over £100 and not the penny in the pound payout everyone is actually receiving.  That way if you are only due less than £2 you won't waste any time on it.
    my payment due was £128.00.   as my loan redress amount was over 4k
  • AmberDepp
    AmberDepp Posts: 31 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options

my payment due was £128.00.   as my loan redress amount was over 4k
    Not really.

If the redress amount is 1-2p in the pound you'd be due £40-80, not £128.
  • JamieJ89
    JamieJ89 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    how can i check as i asked for those details in an email but they confirmed no details.   my gut is saying this company is dodgy.   i cant find anyone who has recieved it
    I received my redress 

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure