One benefit of High Inflation?
Seeing the BoE inflation forecasts yesterday made me think about the impact on the FIT rates paid which are based on December RPI. Last year was around 7% increase but from the forecasts it would seem that we're likely to be looking at 15% or more for RPI by December so next year could be quite a massive jump in the rates that are paid to well over 70p for the early adopters. Some small comfort if you get FIT payments that could partially offset the massive jump in energy bills along with the generated electricity from solar panels.
Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards