Settled IVA Early
Newbie question here. I went into an IVA a few years ago, and settled it early thanks to a financial gift from my partner.
I had my certificate of completion issued 11 months ago.
I've read that the notification is on your credit file for six years, but on the IVA completed notification it says that it is only only your credit file for one year after you settled your IVA.
So does this mean my notification on my credit file should come off, or do I still have another two years until the six years are up?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards