need loan-help

Options
Hi Im polish. Ive been living in uk for over 3 years. Im with Lloyds TSB. I need arround 15k loan to buy my dream car and pay off c.card balance - around 4k.(i had a lovely time of spending it:) ) ive been registered on electoral roll over a month ago. I missed 1 very recently dd payment = mobile phone bill. ive been with Lloyds for over 2 years. my salary is over 23k a year and i pay only 250 pounds a month for rent. Guy in lloyds said that i can't have it loan now as im may not afford repay - that was screen was showing... Should i try other place?

Comments

• liz_uk
    liz_uk Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    Options
    Lloyds have strict terms. they wouldn`t even lent me £1000, with my £13k salary. So tried RBS and they accepted me no problems... worth shopping around !
    Debt Free Jan 2010!
    (Be happy) the state of your life is nothing more than the state of your mind! X
    :j
  • mr.mad_4
    Options
    so i shouldn't be rejcted? thanks for answer
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    Troll alert again??

Anyway I don't think you have a hope in hell of getting a loan for that amount on what you have written so far.
  • mr.mad_4
    Options
    so what sort of amount i can expect to be accepted??
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    Nil would be my top estimate.
  • mr.mad_4
    Options
    why what's the reason??
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    £4k debt, only just on electoral roll, missed payment, renting - how's that for starters.
  • mr.mad_4
    Options
    what should i do? help
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    Wait until you have been in UK for 3 years.
    You say that you earn £23k a year and only pay £250 pm rent so how much surplus funds do you have and why do you have a £4k credit card debt?
  • mr.mad_4
    Options
    ive been living at the same address for over 3,5 yrs. ive been spending a lot and i enojyed that... one time... now i want to change direction get a better car... i got saving account... im going to leave about 200-300 pounds a month there and still i will be able to pay 350-400 pounds for loan... i need diesel car as i got petrol now and it cost me over 50 a week... silly... so please give me advice... by the way thanks for your patience if im wrong...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure