BOGOF apps or freeby apps for supermarkets

Hey all you moneysavers!

Does anyone have any apps that can be added to a relatively smart phone that would give me discounts or free items while shopping?

I'm thinking of the ones that are NOT for a particular supermarket (so not the Lidl app) but ones that will tell me that if I go into Tesco I can pick up a free litre of soya milk or get a buy one, get one free deal on biscuits.

I know that there's one that is specifically vegan centric - if anyone has that I would be really grateful but will be happy to find out about any others that you use and particularly that you like.
"Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”

Comments

• jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,767 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    I used to use ClickSnap with Quidco but not sure it its still going. You uploaded photos of receipts to get the money back for certain items brands were pushing people to try.
  • GreenJinn is my favourite shopping app. The offers are mainly on fairly healthy food including vegan products. As well as looking to see what offers are available for Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Tesco and Morrisons, don't forget to look under 'More' for offers on M&S, Boots, Holland and Barrett, Coop, Ocado and other retailers.

Checkoutsmart also has good offers.

Shopmium is a bit more complicated to use but is worth checking. 

I have saved hundreds of pounds using these apps.
  • Brie
    Brie Posts: 9,816 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    @youngatheart21
    thanks so much- those were the ones I was thinking of but couldn't remember the names!
    "Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback