Money Tips email | 22 June 2022
As promised, the latest Money Tips email is here.
Give it a proper comb over when you can. For now though, here are five highlights you might like:
- Martin Lewis: 'UK base rate hit 1.25% last week. What should you do now with mortgage and savings?'
Here's what the increase means for you
- Mega fast 213Mb Virgin fibre broadband and line for '£18 a month'
It's far cheaper than we've ever seen before for this speed
- Martin Lewis: 'The one thing everyone aged 66+ needs to know'
Check out the new 'Are you eligible for pension credit?' blog
- Train strikes - are you due a refund?
Here we've outlined your rights
- How much will your take-home pay rise next month?
With the threshold at which you start paying National Insurance increasing, give our Income Tax Calculator a go.
While I've got you...
Check Facebook next week for a preview💻
Huge thanks to anyone who checked the MSE Facebook page for the early preview of the email on Tuesday evening. Every week we post a preview in return for feedback. Any bugs or inaccuracies you spot help us to perfect the email before it goes out officially.
Send us your Money Moral Dilemma🤔
You might be a fan of the Money Moral Dilemma, a long-time feature of the email which gets its own Forum thread so you can discuss (here's this week's). If you've got a Money Moral Dilemma of your own you'd like to share, email it to us at [email protected] and it might end up in a future Money Tips email.
Subscribe to the email✔️If you're not already signed up to receive our Money Tips direct to your inbox, you can do so here.