We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free energy saving lightbulb

http://www.gocarbonfree.com

Sign up and get a free energy saving bulb!



threadbanner.gif
Missing Tesco R&R since Feb '07 :A & now a "Tesco veteran" apparently! ;)
«13

Comments

  • did this a couple of weeks ago and got a box of 4. 2 at 75watts and 2 at 60watts. but cheers
  • dont you have to buy something??
    totally debt free:j and mortgage free too 2010
  • Plushchris
    Plushchris Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    autismmum wrote: »
    dont you have to buy something??

    Nope, just register!

    I wouldnt buy anything from there, its not exactly competitive
    Missing Tesco R&R since Feb '07 :A & now a "Tesco veteran" apparently! ;)
  • connacher
    connacher Posts: 1,042 Forumite
    thanks for this
    i used to hate it when aunts and grans would come up to me at weddings pinch my cheeks and say "your next, your next". well they stoped that crap when i started to do the same to them at funerals:rotfl:
  • redsquirrel80
    redsquirrel80 Posts: 12,457 Forumite
    Am I being really dozy, I've signed up and got some points, but is there somewhere on the site where you ask them to send you the lightbulb(s)? :confused:
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
  • Plushchris
    Plushchris Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Am I being really dozy, I've signed up and got some points, but is there somewhere on the site where you ask them to send you the lightbulb(s)? :confused:

    Just by signing up you should recieve your lightbulb.

    When I signed up it said about the free bulb above the box you put your details in.
    Missing Tesco R&R since Feb '07 :A & now a "Tesco veteran" apparently! ;)
  • redsquirrel80
    redsquirrel80 Posts: 12,457 Forumite
    Plushchris wrote: »
    Just by signing up you should recieve your lightbulb.

    When I signed up it said about the free bulb above the box you put your details in.

    Okey dokey, ta :beer:
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Does anyone know if the lightbulbs have a bayonet fitting?

    We only have bayonet lights in our house. :(

    xx
    2019 Wins
    1/25

    £2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • Plushchris
    Plushchris Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Does anyone know if the lightbulbs have a bayonet fitting?

    We only have bayonet lights in our house. :(
    xx


    I dont know, the bulb in the picture had a screw fitting (but it was only a picture and not a photo)
    Missing Tesco R&R since Feb '07 :A & now a "Tesco veteran" apparently! ;)
  • YANA
    YANA Posts: 41 Forumite
    Hello there.
    I urge you all to think befor going for this freebee.
    Paying our way is getting harder in this country and this site seeks to make it more so.
    I was going to sign up, but something told me to be careful.
    Please Please read the T&Cs very carefully and follow this link, if you wish, before you decide if this is a good site or not.
    http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2194100/shopping-site-burns-carbon
    Having used MSE for many months now, this is the first time I've felt the need to use the forum.
    Nadolig Llawen
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.