PAYE to Self employed


I have been self employed on the CIS scheme for years, I have recently worked as a PAYE employee for two months but have decided to go back to self employed.

Do I need to notify HMRC or change anything? Or would it just be a case of payments going through CIS scheme as I still have my UTR? 



Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools