PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Cheapest Source of Duracell AA power plus batteries

Options
MouldyOldDough
MouldyOldDough Posts: 1,792 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
edited 21 May 2022 at 9:21AM in Old style MoneySaving
Where is the cheapest source in UK to buy multipacks of Duracell Plus Power AA batteries ?
I really want to avoid Amazon - they sent me 3 single batteries when I placed an order for a 24 pack, last week (I did get a refund)
Battery station charges £11.95 for 24 + p&p
Any cheaper alternatives ?

Comments

• Grumpysally
    Grumpysally Posts: 791 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Have you looked at the 'professional' or 'industrial' range on Battery Station.
     I buy Procell which are made by Duracell. It says for professional use only on the pack, but there's no check on what you are using them for when you get to the check out.
    We use their 9v batteries at the nursing home where I work to run syringe drivers and have found them much more reliable than the domestic batteries
  • MouldyOldDough
    MouldyOldDough Posts: 1,792 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Have you looked at the 'professional' or 'industrial' range on Battery Station.
     I buy Procell which are made by Duracell. It says for professional use only on the pack, but there's no check on what you are using them for when you get to the check out.
    We use their 9v batteries at the nursing home where I work to run syringe drivers and have found them much more reliable than the domestic batteries
    I will give them a try
    Thanks 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport