Evergen/Social Energy Migration & Microgeneration issues

Afternoon all, 
Another Social Energy/Evergen post I'm afraid.... Not sure if anyone else has suffered the same issue but following Social Energy going under and supplier of last resort process etc, I've been trying to get a copy of the DNO microgeneration confirmation e-mail from my installer, Evergen. Initially, I was told that they were trying to find a copy of it, then that they didn't have it but would get in touch with the DNO supplier to ask for a copy and finally it has come out that they never actually requested it and apparently were under the impression that Social Energy were dealing with it and that they didn't need to do it. On top of that, the G98 application that they had put together and provided a copy of at the time was wrong and failed to take the battery into account so upon realising that, it's now a G99 application. I've ended up re-writing and re-drawing it myself rather than wait for them and will hopefully not require much from them to get everything in place and start getting SEG payments again.
I have 2 main questions off the back of this though - 
1. Has anyone else experienced similar? Any advice or issues that you've encountered?
2. Is there any opportunity for recourse against the installer? They basically haven't done their job and have cost me money in months of lost SEG payments which looks as though it's going to continue for at least another couple of months further whilst going through the G99 application. Unfortunately it's fallen outside the 2 year workmanship warranty period and having spoken to HIES, as it's been longer than two years, they're also unable to help. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback