We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
E: 25/05 Win a SCULPFUN S9 LASER ENGRAVER
ENDED
Celebrating 10k subscribers on YouTube!
I was left with a brand new, unopened Sculpfun S9 laser engraver! And I am giving it away for free to one of you!
All you need to do is to register in the giveaway here! Don’t forget to click the confirmation email you will receive in your inbox!
You can share the giveaway and invite your friends and perform other tasks so you can get more entries for increasing your chances of winning!
I will send the machine to the winner, and I will cover the shipping cost, but you are responsible to pay possible customs duties and import taxes as per rules in your country. The package will be sent from Europe.
If this giveaway will be a success, I will be making more giveaways in the future!

Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards