This board is now closed and won't be added to

Money Tips email | 4 May 2022

edited 11 May at 11:03AM in The weekly MSE Money Tips email
MSE_Laura_FMSE_Laura_F Community Admin
950 Posts
500 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
Community Admin
edited 11 May at 11:03AM in The weekly MSE Money Tips email
Like a diamond among glass, the latest Money Tips email is now shimmering in your inbox, making all the other emails look bad.

Read the lot when you're free. But in the meantime, here are five highlights:

1. Booked a summer holiday abroad?
    Martin Lewis's 18+ need-to-dos, including passport renewal and cheapest currency card for years

2. Rare Pizza Express 50% off deal
    Pizza Express deals like this used to be commonplace, but we've not seen the like since 2019

3. Cut existing loan costs
    'I saved £600 a year and halved my APR by switching loan'

4. Martin Lewis: 'Is it time to fix your energy bill or just stick on the price cap?'
    Martin's redone his key video explaining if you should fix. Plus we analyse the best 'existing customer deals'

5. Water saving! Can you save £100s on water bills?
    Just because you can't switch supplier, it doesn't mean savings are impossible

While I've got you...

Check Facebook next week for a preview💻

Huge thanks to anyone who checked the MSE Facebook page for the early preview of the email on Tuesday evening. Every week we post a preview in return for feedback. Any bugs or inaccuracies you spot help us to perfect the email before it goes out officially.

Send us your Money Moral Dilemma🤔

You might be a fan of the Money Moral Dilemma, a long-time feature of the email which gets its own Forum thread so you can discuss (here's this week's). If you've got a Money Moral Dilemma of your own you'd like to share, email it to us at [email protected] and it might end up in a future Money Tips email.

Subscribe to the email✔️

If you're not already signed up to receive our Money Tips direct to your inbox, you can do so here.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Christmas lights running cost

We've crunched the numbers

MSE Guides

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals