We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Find out when you will die for FREE

1234689

Comments

  • :rofl
    I haven't tried it yet...
    But it bring's back memories of that IT CROWD episode :'D
  • Thursday April 17th 2059 not bad with my BMI lol
    Official DFW Nerd number 227
    Proud to be dealing with my debts!!!!
  • 31st of December 2046!!
    I want to believe,I want to believe, I want to believe!!!
    S***, I better celebrate New Year's Eve a day early!!

    PS: What would you do they said you are going to die tomorrow?!
  • :rotfl: I love this thread!

    I'm going to die on 15th June 2068 - when i'm 88.

    DH is going to die on 10th May 2034 - when he's 67.

    Looks like i'll be spending 34 years on my own then - that or I force him to be opimistic! :rotfl:
  • says im prone to health risks and will live to age of 80 :T
  • i'm due to die 31 october 2067!!! 60 years to go.
  • jules_2
    jules_2 Posts: 541 Forumite
    I couldn't care less - I'll leave that up to God.
  • LimeLight
    LimeLight Posts: 8,038 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    I've only got one and a half million seconds left to live!!!
    just passing through.... Nothing to see....
  • sparrer
    sparrer Posts: 7,550 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    woohoo, I'm going to live til 104 :j ! Trouble is my DoD (date of demise) is 11th Dec 2051, which means they're going to start asking questions when I don't buy any Christmas pressies that year:rotfl:
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    I WILL LIVE TO 2047 OH MY GOD 40 years left
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

    Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.