We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Santander mortgages help
zebedeum
Posts: 5 Newbie
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me what rate they have been paying for a 2 year fixed rate deal with the Santander (Abbey National) when you are an existing customer phoning in for a deal, I'd like to go back to what they offered during 2010 and onwards. I've been an existing customer for years. What rate did they give you each time? I have been left on their SVR and would like to know what the difference might have been. When I ask them they don't know! Any dates and rates would be helpful. Many thanks!
Can anyone tell me what rate they have been paying for a 2 year fixed rate deal with the Santander (Abbey National) when you are an existing customer phoning in for a deal, I'd like to go back to what they offered during 2010 and onwards. I've been an existing customer for years. What rate did they give you each time? I have been left on their SVR and would like to know what the difference might have been. When I ask them they don't know! Any dates and rates would be helpful. Many thanks!
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards