We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Santander enact
muswellblue
Posts: 75 Forumite
Hi,
I sent a full application for a Santander remortgage last Friday.
I haven’t heard anything back until today when I received an email from Santander with a link to register with Enact.
I sent a full application for a Santander remortgage last Friday.
I haven’t heard anything back until today when I received an email from Santander with a link to register with Enact.
Does that mean I have been accepted for the remortgage or is that just part of the process regardless?
Thanks for any advice.
0
Comments
-
Part of the process
Not quite that easy
Maybe a few more forms and checks to complete1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
