We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

🆘 PLEASE BARE WITH US ❤️

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
Hi guys

The expired comps and any moving/merging may not get done for a few days as there is a technical issue which isn’t allowing us Ambassadors to use our tools to help the boards run smoothly. 

Bare with us and as soon as normal service is resumed, we will catch up. 

Thanks guys 

Sarah x
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,850
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    No worries, thanks for letting us know.

You guys do an amazing job and I thank you so much for all you do.

I hope you can take some time out to relax whilst the tech team 'do their thing'
    You guys deserve it 😊 
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    Ms_Dee said:
    No worries, thanks for letting us know.

You guys do an amazing job and I thank you so much for all you do.

I hope you can take some time out to relax whilst the tech team 'do their thing'
    You guys deserve it 😊 
    Bless you, Thank you. 
    Feel like I have lost my right arm to be honest 😀😀
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • pate-ci0
    pate-ci0 Posts: 2,577
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    No problem, good reason to have a bit of a down time until the techs get the finger out (think they could sort the other problems too while they're at it?). Always ready to bare, but probably not politically correct nowadays......
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    Still ongoing so Thank you for baring with us. 

Any pm’s we receive will be passed on to the forumteam who will deal with them 

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,517
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I'm sure you're doing your best - but is it OK if I keep my clothes on while you do it?
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • BootsMullery
    BootsMullery Posts: 2,814
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    NBLondon said:
    I'm sure you're doing your best - but is it OK if I keep my clothes on while you do it?
    I've been naked for a week but it doesn't seem to have helped.
    Bob
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    NBLondon said:
    NBLondon said:
    🤣🤣🤣 That’s why it’s still broken because you’re not playing the game NBLondon 🥹 BootsMullery has the right idea 🤣
  • BootsMullery
    BootsMullery Posts: 2,814
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 15 April 2022 at 10:17AM
    sarah1972 said:
    NBLondon said:
    BootsMullery said:  
    NBLondon said:
    🤣🤣🤣 That’s why it’s still broken because you’re not playing the game NBLondon 🥹 BootsMullery has the right idea 🤣
     🐻 🐻‍❄ 🐨 🐼 🧸
    Perhaps this may work better.
    Bob
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,571
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I see it's still a problem, unsure whether that's due a techy issue or cos it's a Bank Holiday and everyone is enjoying themselves.  If MSE brought back the expired button we could help clear them ourselves, just a thought.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    I see it's still a problem, unsure whether that's due a techy issue or cos it's a Bank Holiday and everyone is enjoying themselves.  If MSE brought back the expired button we could help clear them ourselves, just a thought.
    Yes sadly still not working, hopefully the team will move all expired today x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback