We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Aurora Inverter Decode
There are also unknown unknowns - the one's we don't know we don't know
Comments
-
sorry i cant help you with that but consider a monitor like the geo where you get a display in the house and the info is always there to see0
-
0
-
Also this software that came with the inverter on cd.
4.4 USING THE AURORA® MANAGER-TL SOFTWARE
0 -
You use the up and down keys to cycle through the various menus, the one you are interested in imo is the one which says pin 1 pin 2 imo, as this is the output for each string, and when combined this is the total output, there is another one which says pv out I think, which shows the total out, but I like the pin 1 pin 2 as it shows you both strings are working and hopefully putting out the same.
Once you have cycled to here, press the enter button and you should see a padlock symbol appear, thus means the display is locked to this display and won't cycle anymore, so will only display what you are looking at now.
Press enter again if you want to unlockWest central Scotland
4kw sse since 2014 and 6.6kw wsw / ene split since 2019
24kwh leaf, 75Kwh Tesla and Lux 3600 with 60Kwh storage1 -
Many thanks I think that was what I wanted to knowTelegraph Sam
There are also unknown unknowns - the one's we don't know we don't know0 -
I am on the horns of having to decide on whether or not to replace my Aurora inverter. This has given me about 13 years' service so I can't complain. The fact is that it appears to still function as normal. Except that one of the two CB's will persistently trip late morning / midday, between 1x and 3x (two times is usual), as the solar heat builds up. Once reset normal service is resumed. The technical people haven't been able to come up with an explanation. I think what they are saying is that if they replace the Aurora and that DOESN'T solve the problem, tough luck I won't have a claim on them. Catch 22.
Telegraph Sam
There are also unknown unknowns - the one's we don't know we don't know0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards